Consulting Services are offered to Self Managed Associations.
We understand the demand that being a member of the Board of Directors can place on individuals.
We can assist self managed Associations with completing time consuming tasks such as:
- Staying current with the most recent changes in State Statutes. We can assist you in revamping operating procedures to ensure your Association is in compliance with State Laws.
- Writing specifications and issuing bid packages for maintenance and capital projects
- Bidding and securing competitive, fair market premiums for insurance policies
- Conflict/mediation resolution advice
- Strata Plan set up (initial stage)
- By-law and re-allocation of unit entitlements
- GST, BAS and Tax Return advice and assistance
- Assistance to the Owners Corporation with regards to budgets and General Meeting preparation
- Guidance in Legal Matters
- Establishing policies for maintenance, rules enforcement, and collections
- Developing a sound operating budget, hiring a third party vendor to develop a reserve study, and helping the board navigate and interpret the reserve study
12729 Northup Way, Suite #20 | Bellevue, WA | 425-562-1200 Phone
This web site is a service of Condominium Management