· Perform on-site visits/inspections as required.
· Organize and establish a liaison for repair work on common areas asdirected by the Board of Directors.
· Make recommendation of long term maintenance needs.
· Collect bids for common area maintenance and major maintenance projects.
· Collect and review all maintenance proposals by outside vendors andmake recommendations to the Board. Major work will require three bids.
· Collaborate with consultants and engineers hired by the association.
· Schedule and oversee any on-site maintenance jobs.
· Recruit, hire, and train all Association personnel as directed by the Board of Directors.
· Prepare daily, weekly, monthly preventative maintenance schedules if requested from the Board.
· Supervise all on-site personnel.
· Prepare on-site personnel job descriptions.
· Maintain common areas in accordance to the standards of the Board of Directors.
· Negotiate and retain contracts and services, including utilities, building services, auditing, fire equipment, and any other contract services.
· Assist in processing insurance claims for the Association.