· Attend regular board meetings to review short term and long term operations.
· Maintain all financial and property records for a period of 7 years in accordance to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
· Maintain file for all major common area contracts for repair expenditures.
· Maintain a file for all correspondence and Board meeting minutes.
· Maintain a master file for all pertinent property information.
· Maintain a current list of all homeowners and mailing addresses.
· Prepare and mail necessary correspondence, such as letters, newsletter, late notices, and minutes as directed by the Board of Directors.
· Enforce the House Rules adopted by the Board and as directed by the Board.
· House Rule and Architectural history for each unit.
· Maintain a community websites.