· Prepare an annual operating budget in accordance with the Declaration and the Board of Directors 30 days prior to the end of the fiscal year.
· A liaison for a reserve study in accordance with the Board of Directors for the replacement of the major components of the property/building.
· Receipt and posting of individual association member dues and special assessments to individual account records.
· Account ledgers for each homeowner.
· Prepare and distribute a monthly financial statement (Balance Sheet & Income Statement) and supplemental reports detailing expense variances, money collected, monthly expenses, outstanding dues, and outstanding invoices.
· Daily tracking of all bank accounts.
· Monthly reconciliation’s of all bank accounts.
· Preparation and mailing of notices and letters as directed by the Board of Directors.
· Delinquency collection.
· Preparation of any annual financial reports as directed by the Board of Directors.
· Prepare, maintain, and disburse payroll for any on-site personnel and/or employees.
· Process invoices and pay invoices.
· Assist in the annual audit of the Association by providing the records to the auditor.